Effluo Effluo

good

Beautiful work. Reminds me of "The Giving Tree".
Keep it up.

My Beloved Monster My Beloved Monster

nice

A nice flash. You fit the visuals very well with the music. Good transitions too. I think you should have put the tree in the end though. But that's just a small detail. Keep up the good work.

The Loss The Loss

nice

Nice work! I like the clean graphics. The camera move were good too. I liked the action wipe you used when the rabbit was driving. The cut from long shot to close up was seamless. I hope the score goes up. It really is a good piece of work.

Darwin Bug Darwin Bug

excellent

Great! This deserves to be in the top 50. Good preloader and good story.

Poring Hunt Poring Hunt

animation

Good job! This flash is very fluid and the music fits the mood. Keep up the good work. Your score should be higher. Animation was great.

"Waterman" "Waterman"

dolby digital crap

Great flash! I liked your choice of music and nice cameos. You did a nice job with lip synch too. Keep it up. This was really funny. I hope you get an award

Story Tag 2a: Mt. Windy Story Tag 2a: Mt. Windy

Eye of the Tiger

Nice flash! I like how you made the transition when he was thinking about his childhood. If you added mouths, I think your score would be in the 4.0 range. Keep up the good work.

Hey Dad Hey Dad

A true animator

Great job synj! Now this belongs in the top 50 of all time. This flash displays expressive body language, excellent lip synch and fluid animation. I like your work because you spend a lot of time on tiny details that only last seconds such as the saliva spurting out. No tracing, rotoscoping or robotic tweening in this great flash. Keep it up and I hope people learn from your example.

Mutant Ninja Turtles Mutant Ninja Turtles

trace

Sorry but this does not deserve a spot on the top 50 of all time. All you did was trace over the turtles in flash and made use of trace bitmap. I can tell because the turtle on the bike was drawn poorly and the next shot of the turtles was so much different from the cleaner graphics. The backgrounds are obviously trace bitmap. It was a nice attempt but I suggest drawing on your own. You can only get so far by tracing art work. Good luck and practice your drawing skills. There are no shortcuts in animation.

Manyang Flash #1 Manyang Flash #1

not bad

It's pretty good for your 2nd flash. I can't really see the Pencak Silat though, it looks like it could be any martial art. You need more depth in your flash, it seems a little flat. Try using shadows and put in more background to give illusion of depth. I couldn't understand the first voice too. Work on these details and you will improve. Good luck on you next flash.